الجمعة، 28 أكتوبر 2011

yasmine and me on panfu

hi i am yasmine
and i am jasmine

jasmine

we are a sisters we are on panfu
we play panfu from long time and we think that we will do a blog
lets say to yow awere cards
my name is:jasmine
i have:13 years old
my favourite colour:purple
my favourite sport:kungfu
my favourite hobbi:write in the blog
i like: do quests and exeplorar panfu and know new things on panfu
i dont like:bullig chat or fighting or shouting.


my name:yasmine

yasmine

i have:14years old
my favourite colour:pink
my favourite sport:karate
my favourite hobbi:paint
i like:to meet new friend do quests play mini games i like reading
i dont like:bad friends sit and watch tv 

and there are the cast
paco
my name is paco
i have 14 years old
my favourite friend is carlos
my favourite sport is basket ball
my favourite colour is green
my favourite hobbie is play on the computer
i like to write the blog and watch t.v
i dont like fighting or bad websites
 
lili
 
my name is lily
i have 12 years old
my favourite friend is yasmine
my favourite colour is lighting blue
my favourite sport is swimming
my favourite hobbi is dancing
i like dance and sing
i dont like basketball or colour
 mary

my name is mary
i have14 years old
my favourite friend is paco
my favourite sport i skaiting on the ice
my favourte colour is orange
my favourite hobbi is reading
i like to play chess and have a site
i dont like football and have a bad friends
blog team

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق