الجمعة، 28 أكتوبر 2011

my sister travel

hi pandas paws
today my sister traveld to china and there is a friend his name carlos









my name is carlos
i have 13 years old
my favourite colour is red
my favourite sport is chess
my favourite friend is jasmine
my favourite hobbie is writing
i like to exeplorer panfu and do quests and i love to write in the blog
but carlos what do we will do now whith out yasmine
i dont know lets write wat do we see yesterday
i was do a quest but i see the ball room was very sacary  and some pandas are wearing celia and mike coustom in the movie monester inc.
wow and me too and yester day was gold panda day but i know thing
what?
that gold panda day is only in thursday or friday
PS:promise me tha u will not to say to yasmine
have fun
jasmine&carlos

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق